When it comes down to cleaning your home it's not just about the time. Sometimes you just don't remember that you have to do something at home. So what you really need is a reminder. Here are a few simple shortcuts to help with keeping your house clean efficiently:
• Buy bed linen. You'll need to change the sheets on a set day every week, whether you wash them right away or not. So make sure you have enough.
• Order cleaning supplies from an online shop. Once you place your first order, you'll be able to simply find the items in your 'favourites' the next time and replenishing your stocks will be simple.
• Keep a timer for the laundry and set it to go off once the wash programme is complete. Keep it handy with you and when it rings, you know you have laundry to unload.
• Mark the inside of children's clothing with a fabric pen. This makes sorting quick and easy after doing the laundry.
• Have all cleaning products and equipment handy from the beginning. Of course one must exercise appropriate caution in the presence of children or pets.
You save on trips up and down stairs, and you'll remember to do the windows if the squeegee's right in front of you!
• Maintain a cleaning file. This can be done either on cards or on the computer depending on your preference. Note any special-care instructions. Also be sure to note the manufacturer helpline phone numbers and Web sites.
• Scheduling all the filter-change dates for vacuum cleaners, water softeners, and so on to the same date will make it easier to remember to take the required actions.
Treating Stains and Repairing Damage
Ongoing cleaning can be a good thing, but it's only by being well informed that when accidents happen, one can know what to do so that their home isn't marred by stains and marks. No matter how clean and tidy a recently vacuumed carpet is, no one would notice how attractively your vacuum swept the pile if there is that prominent blue spot where a pen got crushed underfoot and leaked ink all over the beige carpet.
Stains on the carpet can be quite the dilemma. Luckily it doesn't have to be. You don't have to be worried about offering chocolate fondue to the guests, restricting the children's friends from coming over for the sake of your poor carpet.
For the most part, those worrisome spills don't become stains. The ones that do become stains don't have to remain permanently. In the majority of cases, it's a simple matter of finding the right solvent to remove it. If this doesn't work give us a call or visit our site for more information.
Sheffield Cleaning Leaders
112a, 88 Queen St,
0114 303 1020